Report NEP-HRM-2013-05-24This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Gertler & Christel Vermeersch, 2013. "Using Performance Incentives to Improve Medical Care Productivity and Health Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 19046, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Murayama, Kota & Nirei, Makoto & Shimizu, Hiroshi, 2013. "Management of Science, Serendipity, and Research Performance: Evidence from Scientists' Survey," IIR Working Paper 13-13, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00823514 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marion Davin & Karine Gente & Carine Nourry, 2013. "Should a Country Invest more in Human or Physical Capital? A Two-Sector Endogenous Growth Approach," Working Papers halshs-00822391, HAL.
- Alicia H. Munnell & Rebecca Cannon Fraenkel, 2013. "Public Sector Workers and Job Security," Issues in Brief ibslp31, Center for Retirement Research.