Report NEP-HRM-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Tommaso Reggiani issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:sap:wpaper:138 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Guido Friebel & Dario Maldonado, 2011. "Is it always good to let universities select their students?," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 008807, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- Sonja Fagernäs & Panu Pelkonen, 2011. "Whether to Hire Local Contract Teachers? Trade-off Between Skills and Preferences in India," Working Paper Series 1811, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-032_237 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Graevenitz, Georg von & Weber, Richard, 2011. "How to Educate Entrepreneurs?," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 12280, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-045_078 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Bruno, Bruna, 2011. "Rewarding my Self. Self Esteem, Self Determination and Motivations," MPRA Paper 32218, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gilberto Antonelli & Andrea Cammelli & Furio Camillo & Angelo di Francia & Silvia Ghiselli & Matteo Sgarzi, 2011. "Graduates’ employment and employability after the “Bologna Process” reform. Evidence from the Italian experience and methodological issues," Working Papers 1, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.