Report NEP-HRM-2010-05-15This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giorgio Brunello & Daniele Fabbri & Margherita Fort, 2010. "Years of Schooling, Human Capital and the Body Mass Index of European Females," CHILD Working Papers wp02_10, CHILD - Centre for Household, Income, Labour and Demographic economics - ITALY.
- Isaac Ehrlich & Jong Kook Shin, 2010. "The Role of Human Capital in Imperfectly Informed International Financial Markets," Working Papers 092010, Hong Kong Institute for Monetary Research.
- Dirk Dohse & Sascha G. Walter, 2010. "The role of entrepreneurship education and regional context in forming entrepreneurial intentions," Working Papers 2010/18, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Ciriaci, Daria & Muscio, Alessandro, 2010. "Does university choice drive graduates’ employability?," MPRA Paper 22527, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sylvie Démurger & Hui Xu, 2010. "Return migrants: The rise of new entrepreneurs in rural China," Working Papers 1008, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Elbert Dijkgraaf & Raymond H.J.M. Gradus & Matthijs de Jong, 2009. "Competition and Educational Quality: Evidence from The Netherlands," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-100/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090111 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Carmen CAMACHO & I-Ling SHEN, 2010. "Public Education for the Children Left Behind," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2010006, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Okumura, Tsunao & Usui, Emiko, 2010. "Do Parents' Social Skills Influence Their Children's Sociability?," PIE/CIS Discussion Paper 466, Center for Intergenerational Studies, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.