Report NEP-HRM-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- George Liaskos & Christos T. Papadas, 2009. "Human Capital Convergence in Greece: A Panel Data Analysis," Working Papers 2009-10, Agricultural University of Athens, Department Of Agricultural Economics.
- Barrett, Alan & McGuinness, Seamus & O'Brien, Martin & O'Connell, Philip J., 2009. "Immigrants and Employer-provided Training," Papers WP313, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Federico Cingano & Piero Cipollone, 2009. "The private and social return to schooling in Italy," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 53, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Basu, Parantap & Gillman, Max & Pearlman, Joseph, 2009. "Inflation, Human Capital and Tobin's q," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2009/16, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Michael Clemens, 2009. "Skill Flow: A Fundamental Reconsideration of Skilled-Worker Mobility and Development," Working Papers 180, Center for Global Development.
- Arusha Cooray, 2009. "Does Democracy Explain Gender Differentials in Education?," CAMA Working Papers 2009-20, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Jeemol Unni, 2009. "Are Gender Differentials in Educational Capabilities Mediated through Institutions of Caste and Religion in India?," Working Papers id:2227, eSocialSciences.
- Yamauchi, Futoshi & Yohannes, Yisehac & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 2009. "Natural disasters, self-Insurance, and human capital investment: Evidence from Bangladesh, Ethiopia, and Malawi," IFPRI discussion papers 881, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).