Report NEP-HRM-2008-01-26This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexander Ludwig & Thomas Schelkle & Edgar Vogel, 2007. "Demographic Change, Human Capital and Endogenous Growth," MEA discussion paper series 07151, Munich Center for the Economics of Aging (MEA) at the Max Planck Institute for Social Law and Social Policy.
- Rubiana Chamarbagwala & Gunjan Sharma, 2008. "Industrial Deregulation, Skill Upgrading, and Wage Inequality in India," Caepr Working Papers 2008-002, Center for Applied Economics and Policy Research, Economics Department, Indiana University Bloomington.
- Roy Thurik & Isabel Grilo & Richard Paap & Peter van der Zwan, 2007. "Modelling latent and actual entrepreneurship," Scales Research Reports H200719, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Sander Wennekers & Kashifa Suddle & Sjoerd Beugelsdijk, 2007. "Entrepreneurial Culture and its Effect on the Rate of Nascent Entrepreneurship," Scales Research Reports H200715, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Jolanda Hessels & Kashifa Suddle, 2007. "Ambitious Nascent Entrepreneurs and National Innovativeness," Scales Research Reports H200702, EIM Business and Policy Research.