Report NEP-HRM-2006-04-29This is the archive for NEP-HRM, a report on new working papers in the area of Human Capital & Human Resource Management. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00010248_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- P. Fortunato, 2001. "Cyclical Strikes and Human Capital Accumulation under Asymmetric Information," Working Papers 419, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Gianmarco I.P. Ottaviano & Giovanni Peri, 2006. "Rethinking the Gains from Immigration: Theory and Evidence from the U.S," Working Papers 2006.52, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Akhmedov Akhmed, 2006. "Human Capital and Political Business Cycles," EERC Working Paper Series 06-02e, EERC Research Network, Russia and CIS.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2006. "Social Capital and Labour Productivity in Italy," Working Papers 2006.30, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Jörn-Steffen Pischke & Alan Manning, 2006. "Comprehensive versus Selective Schooling in England in Wales: What Do We Know?," NBER Working Papers 12176, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Puhani, Patrick A. & Weber, Andrea M., 2006. "Does the Early Bird Catch the Worm? Instrumental Variable Estimates of Educational Effects of Age of School Entry in Germany," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP) dp-332, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- G. C. Giannelli & C. Monfardini, 2000. "Joint Decisions on Household Membership and Human Capital Accumulation of Youths: The role of expected carnings and labour market rationing," Working Papers 375, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Item repec:dgr:rugggd:gd-86 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- P. Manasse & L. Stanca & A. Turrini, 2001. "Wage Premia and Skill Upgrading in Italy: Why didn't the Hound Bark?," Working Papers 423, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.