Report NEP-HPE-2019-12-16This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Robert W. Dimand, 2019. "LÃ©on Walras, Irving Fisher and the Cowles Approach to General Equilibrium Analysis," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2205, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Jonung, Lars, 2019. "Ingemar Ståhl 1938-2014. A Portrait of a Political Economist in the Swedish Welfare State," Working Papers 2019:19, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Citera, Emanuele & Sau, Lino, 2019. "Complexity, Conventions and Instability: the role of monetary policy," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201924, University of Turin.
- Chassonnery-Zaïgouche, Cléo, 2019. "How Economists Entered the 'Numbers Game': Measuring Discrimination in the U.S. Courtrooms, 1971-1989," OSF Preprints sxg3k, Center for Open Science.
- Ho, Manh-Toan & Anh, Ho Hoang, 2019. "Out, standing in the field to alleviating global poverty: 2019 Nobel Prize in Economic Sciences," OSF Preprints 5nsbu, Center for Open Science.
- Robert W. Dimand, 2019. "The Cowles Commission and Foundation for Research in Economics," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 2207, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Daniel Serra, 2019. "La neuroéconomie en question : débats et controverses," Working Papers halshs-02160911, HAL.
- Carlo Milana, 2019. "Refuting Samuelson's Capitulation on the Re-switching of Techniques in the Cambridge Capital Controversy," Papers 1912.01250, arXiv.org, revised Dec 2019.
- Bellis, Kouroch, 2018. "Système de l’obligation naturelle," SocArXiv nsr5k, Center for Open Science.
- Kuriakose, Francis & Joseph, Janssen, 2019. "The Origin and Nature of Behavioural Development Economics," MPRA Paper 97079, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Daniel Serra, 2019. "Neuroeconomics and modern neuroscience," Working Papers halshs-02160907, HAL.
- Chassonnery-Zaïgouche, Cléo, 2019. "Is Equal Pay Worth it?," OSF Preprints 8cq9j, Center for Open Science.
- Jacques Fontanel, 2019. "Ethique, économie et guerre," Working Papers hal-02329332, HAL.
- Hamuddin, Budianto & , Dahler & Wardi, Jeni, 2018. "Playing with Politeness in Economic Journals: The Strategy Used by Authors to Bring about Solidarity and Respect," INA-Rxiv p75gw, Center for Open Science.
- Thomas Amossé & Bruno Ducoudre & Christine Erhel & Arnaud Mias & Carine Ollivier & Camille Peugny & Laure Pitti & Géraldine Rieucau & Véronique Simonnet, 2019. "Passer en revue quarante ans de Travail et Emploi," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/2fp0058noc9, Sciences Po.
- Maria Dolores Montoya Diaz & Fernando Antonio Slaibe Postali, 2019. "Scientific Integrity in the Brazilian Economics Journals," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2019_49, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).