Report NEP-HPE-2018-06-18This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- van Dalen, Harry & Henkens, Kene, 2018. "Do pension participants want the freedom to choose or the freedom to snooze?," Other publications TiSEM 4fb45634-c9b3-469a-9f73-1, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Claude Gamel, 2018.
"Social justice: Sen against Hayek and both facing Rawls. An a contrario argument for the contractualist approach of liberalism
[Justice sociale: Sen contre Hayek face à Rawls. Le libéralisme contra," Working Papers halshs-01794740, HAL.
- Andersson, Jenny & Godechot, Olivier, 2018. "Destabilizing orders - Understanding the consequences of neoliberalism. Proceedings of the MaxPo Fifth-Anniversary Conference, Paris, January 12-13, 2018," MaxPo Discussion Paper Series 18/1, Max Planck Sciences Po Center on Coping with Instability in Market Societies (MaxPo).
- Bartling, Björn & Cappelen, Alexander W & Ekström, Mathias & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2018. "Fairness in Winner-Take-All Markets," Working Paper Series 1214, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Claude Diebolt & Michael Haupert, 2018. "We are Ninjas: How Economic History has Infiltrated Economics," Working Papers 04-18, Association Française de Cliométrie (AFC).
- Frank Mueller-Langer & Benedikt Fecher & Dietmar Harhoff & Gert G. Wagner, 2018. "Replication Studies in Economics: How Many and Which Papers Are Chosen for Replication, and Why?," JRC Working Papers on Digital Economy 2018-01, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Laurent Linnemer & Michael Visser, 2018. "Jean-Michel Grandmont - A Forthcoming Mind," CESifo Working Paper Series 7060, CESifo.
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2018. "Les réformes structurelles : philosophie sociale et choix politique," Sciences Po publications 15, Sciences Po.
- Arikha, Dahlia, 2018. "Monetary policy in perspective of Umer Chapra," MPRA Paper 87022, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 04 Apr 2018.
- Alexander W. Cappelen & Varun Gauri & Bertil Tungodden, 2018. "Cooperation Creates Special Moral Obligations," CESifo Working Paper Series 7052, CESifo.
- MADSEN, Jakob B, 2018. "Is Inequality Increasing in r-g? The Dynamics of Capital’s Income Share in the UK, 1210-2013," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-70, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Jon Danielsson & Marcela Valenzuela & Ilknur Zer, 2018. "Low Risk as a Predictor of Financial Crises," FEDS Notes 2018-05-09, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Camille Cornand & Frank Heinemann, 2018. "Experiments on macroeconomics: methods and applications," Working Papers 1810, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Sonntag, Dominik, 2018.
"Die Theorie der fairen geometrischen Rendite
[The Theory of Fair Geometric Returns]," MPRA Paper 87082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Varian, Brian, 2018. "The economics of Edwardian imperial preference: what can New Zealand reveal?," Economic History Working Papers 88298, London School of Economics and Political Science, Department of Economic History.
- Broockman, David & Ferenstein, Greg F. & Malhotra, Neil, 2017. "The Political Behavior of Wealthy Americans: Evidence from Technology Entrepreneurs," Research Papers repec:ecl:stabus:3581, Stanford University, Graduate School of Business.
- Alex Durante & Kimberly Kreiss & Jeff Larrimore & Ellen A. Merry & Christina Park & Claudia R. Sahm, 2018. "Shedding Light on Our Economic and Financial Lives," FEDS Notes 2018-05-22, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Antonelli, Cristiano, 2017. "The Engines of the Creative Response: Reactivity and Knowledge Governance," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 201710, University of Turin.
- Paul Beaudry & Tim Willems, 2018. "On the Macroeconomic Consequences of Over-Optimism," IMF Working Papers 18/122, International Monetary Fund.