Report NEP-HPE-2017-11-12This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Scott L. Baier & Amanda Kerr & Yoto V. Yotov, 2017. "Gravity, Distance, and International Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 6357, CESifo Group Munich.
- Bruno S. Frey, 2017. "Reactivity in Economic Science," CESifo Working Paper Series 6593, CESifo Group Munich.
- Burkhard Schipper, 2017. "Kuhn's Theorem for Extensive Games with Unawareness," Working Papers 176, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Burkhard Schipper, 2017. "Strategic Teaching and Learning in Games," Working Papers 172, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Bresser-Pereira, Luiz Carlos, 2017. "The economics and the political economy of new-developmentalism," Textos para discussão 464, FGV EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Fundação Getulio Vargas (Brazil).
- Alex Coram, 2017. "Production and distribution in political-economic systems : a non-atomic game," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2017-20, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Alexander, Amy C. & Welzel, Christian, 2017. "The Myth of Deconsolidation: Rising Liberalism and the Populist Reaction," ILE Working Paper Series 10, University of Hamburg, Institute of Law and Economics.
- Omar Al-Ubaydli & John List & Danielle LoRe & Dana Suskind, 2017. "Scaling for economists: lessons from the non-adherence problem in the medical literature," Artefactual Field Experiments 00616, The Field Experiments Website.