Report NEP-HPE-2016-11-13This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Múñoz, Féliz-Fernando & Encinar, María-Isabel & Cañibano, Carolina, 2016. "Agents, interaction, and economic laws: An analytical framework for understanding different economic theories," Working Papers in Economic Theory 2016/05, Universidad Autónoma de Madrid (Spain), Department of Economic Analysis (Economic Theory and Economic History).
- Calford, Evan, 2016. "Mixed Strategies in Games with Ambiguity Averse Agents," MPRA Paper 74909, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ronald Schettkat & Sonja Jovicic, 2016. "Macroeconomic revolution on shaky grounds: Lucas/Sargent critique’s inherent contradictions," Schumpeter Discussion Papers SDP16005, Universitätsbibliothek Wuppertal, University Library.
- Jacek Lewkowicz & Katarzyna Metelska-Szaniawska, 2016. "De jure and de facto institutions – disentangling the interrelationships," Working Papers 2016-29, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Pavlína Hejduková & Lucie Kureková, 2016. "Causality As A Tool For Empirical Analysis In Economics," Proceedings of Business and Management Conferences 4407035, International Institute of Social and Economic Sciences.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2016. "Ordnungsplatonismus," Discussion Papers in Economics 29652, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Chen, Daniel L. & Schonger, Martin, 2016. "Testing axiomatizations of ambiguity aversion," IAST Working Papers 16-61, Institute for Advanced Study in Toulouse (IAST).
- Giovanni Dosi & Luigi Marengo & Alessandro Nuvolari, 2016. "Institutions Are neither Autistic Maximizers nor Flocks of Birds: Self-organization, Power, and Learning in Human Organizations," LEM Papers Series 2016/38, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Ambec, Stefan & Garapin, Alexis & Muller, Laurent & Rahali, Bilel, 2016. "Trading off between equity and efficiency in dictator and trust games," TSE Working Papers 16-718, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2016. "Review of "Cultures Merging" by Eric Jones," Discussion Papers in Economics 29964, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Méda, Dominique., 2016. "The future of work the meaning and value of work in Europe," ILO Working Papers 994937993302676, International Labour Organization.
- Chen, Daniel L. & Schonger, Martin, 2016. "Social preferences or sacred values? Theroy and evidence of deontological motivations," TSE Working Papers 16-714, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Strulik, Holger, 2016. "Myopic misery: Maternal depression, child investments, and the neurobiological poverty trap," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 294, University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Kouramoudou Keita & Hannu Laurila, 2016. "Do Business Cycles Trigger Corruption?," Working Papers 1602, Tampere University, School of Management and Business, Economics.
- Sutirtha Roy , Martin Kessler and Arvind Subramanian, 2016. "Glimpsing the End of Economic History? Unconditional Convergence and the Missing Middle Income Trap - Working Paper 438," Working Papers 438, Center for Global Development.
- Eugene C. Rich, "undated". "From Concept to Policy: 10 Years After the Call for a US Center for Comparative Effectiveness Information," Mathematica Policy Research Reports 514536af5576486f93e201dc1, Mathematica Policy Research.
- De Koning, Kees, 2016. "The myth of economic growth in the United States," MPRA Paper 74904, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Fritz Breuss, 2016. "Would DSGE Models have Predicted the Great Recession in Austria?," WIFO Working Papers 530, WIFO.