Report NEP-HPE-2016-06-04This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sidney G. Winter, 2016. "Pursuing the Evolutionary Agenda in Economics and Management Research," LEM Papers Series 2016/22, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Kukushkin, Nikolai S., 2016. "A universal construction generating potential games," MPRA Paper 71664, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Serhiy Kandul & Oliver Kirchkamp, 2016. "Do I care if others lie? Current and future effects of delegation of lying," Jena Economic Research Papers 2016-011, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Antonio Damasio & Hanna Damasio, 2015. "Exploring the Concept of Homeostasis and Considering its Implications for Economics," Working Papers Series 38, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Volker Britz, 2016. "Destroying Surplus and Buying Time in Unanimity Bargaining," CER-ETH Economics working paper series 16/248, CER-ETH - Center of Economic Research (CER-ETH) at ETH Zurich.
- Gianpaolo Mariutti, 2015. "Human Learning and Modern Economic growth: What is the Connection?," Working Papers 31/2015, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Dalton, Patricio & Ghosal, Sayantan, 2018. "Self-fulfilling mistakes : Characterization and welfare," Other publications TiSEM 4ea1a236-5307-4b4b-b268-e, Tilburg University, School of Economics and Management.
- Anirban Chakraborti & Dhruv Raina & Kiran Sharma, 2016. "Can an interdisciplinary field contribute to one of the parent disciplines from which it emerged?," Papers 1605.08354, arXiv.org.