Report NEP-HPE-2016-05-28This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph Halevi, "undated". "Luigi Pasinetti and the Political Economy of Growth and Distribution," Working Papers Series 40, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Patrice Bougette & Marc Deschamps & Frédéric Marty, 2015. "When economics met antitrust: The second Chicago School and the economization of antitrust law," Sciences Po publications info:hdl:2441/1op860fg2l8, Sciences Po.
- Davis, John B., 2016. "Economics, Neuroeconomics, and the Problem of Identity," Working Papers and Research 2016-03, Marquette University, Center for Global and Economic Studies and Department of Economics.
- Burkhauser, Richard V. & Neve, Jan-Emmanuel De & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2016. "Top incomes and human well-being around the world," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 66411, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- William Lazonick, 2015. "Innovative Enterprise or Sweatshop Economics? In Search of Foundations of Economic Analysis," Working Papers Series 25, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Paul Davidson, "undated". "Full Employment, Open Economy Macroeconomics, and Keynesâ€™ General Theory: Does the Swan Diagram Suffice?," Working Papers Series 35, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Lee E. Ohanian, 2016. "The Great Recession in the Shadow of the Great Depression: A Review Essay on “Hall of Mirrors: The Great Depression, The Great Recession and the Uses and Misuses Of History”," NBER Working Papers 22239, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Chaim Fershtman & Uzi Segal, 2016. "Preferences and Social Influence," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 912, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Chia-Lin Chang & Michael McAleer & Wing-Keung Wong, 2016. "Management Science, Economics and Finance: A Connection," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 16-040/III, Tinbergen Institute.
- Xavier Ragot, 2016. "Le retour de l'économie keynesienne," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2016-14, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).