Report NEP-HPE-2016-04-04This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Makovi, Michael, 2016. "Labor Economics in a Planned Economy: F. A. Hayek and John Jewkes on the Impossibility of Democratic Socialism," MPRA Paper 70174, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Accolley, Delali, 2011. "The Schumpeter Legacy," MPRA Paper 69973, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 19 Mar 2016.
- Radzvilas, Mantas, 2016. "Hypothetical Bargaining and the Equilibrium Selection Problem in Non-Cooperative Games," MPRA Paper 70248, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Roy H Grieve, 2016. "Price flexibility and full employment: barking up the wrong (neoclassical) tree," Working Papers 1601, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Renata Targetti Lenti, 2016. "Capital, growth and inequality in Piketty's approach. Is it able to explain level and changes of inequality in the personal income distribution?," Working papers 40, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Gerardo Infante & Guilhem Lecouteux & Robert Sugden, 2016. "Preference purification and the inner rational agent: A critique of the conventional wisdom of behavioural welfare economics," Working Paper series, University of East Anglia, Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS) 16-02, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Aviv Keren, 2016. "The Logic of Love," Discussion Paper Series dp695, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- David Encaoua, 2015. "Pouvoir de marché, stratégies et régulation: Les contributions de Jean Tirole, Prix Nobel d'Economie 2014," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01148356, HAL.
- Alan S. Blinder, 2014. "What Did We Learn from the Financial Crisis, the Great Recession, and the Pathetic Recovery?," Working Papers 243, Princeton University, Department of Economics, Center for Economic Policy Studies..
- Makovi, Michael, 2016. "The Foreign Policy of a Democratic Socialist Regime: From Intervention to Protection to Warfare," MPRA Paper 70308, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bukvić, Rajko & Pavlović, Radica, 2014.
"Неокласична Економска Теорија И Проблеми Економског Развоја
[Neoclassical economic theory and the problems of economic development]," MPRA Paper 70092, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Apr 2014.
- Eric Dubois, 2016. "Political Business Cycles 40 Years after Nordhaus," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) hal-01291401, HAL.
- Sanjeev Goyal, 2015. "Networks in Economics: A Perspective on the Literature," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1548, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Marilda Sotomayor, 2016. "On Simple Outcomes and Cores," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_05, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Marilda Sotomayor, 2016. "The Roole Played By The Well-Behaved Matchings In The Coalition Formation Process Of The Stable Matchings For The Roommate Market," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2016_06, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).