Report NEP-HPE-2014-10-22This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nunez, Marina & Solymosi, Tamás, 2014. "Lexicographic allocations and extreme core payoffs: the case of assignment games," Corvinus Economics Working Papers (CEWP) 2014/15, Corvinus University of Budapest.
- Arnab Chatterjee, 2014. "Socio-economic inequalities: a statistical physics perspective," Papers 1409.8030, arXiv.org, revised Oct 2014.
- Itzhak Gilboa & Andrew Postlewaite & Larry Samuelson & David Schmeidler, 2014. "A Model of Modeling," PIER Working Paper Archive 14-026, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- David King, 2013. "Ethics, Values And Belonging. Building An Ethical Culture," Social Responsibility, Ethics and Sustainable Business 25, Bucharest University of Economic Studies.
- Arunav Barua, 2013. "Csr And Business Ethics," Social Responsibility, Ethics and Sustainable Business 13-14, Bucharest University of Economic Studies.
- Yvon Pesqueux, 2014. "Entrepreneur, entrepreneuriat (et entreprise) : de quoi s'agit-il ?," Working Papers hal-01068587, HAL.
- Carl Christian von Weizsäcker, 2014. "Die normative Ko-Evolution von Marktwirtschaft und Demokratie," Discussion Paper Series of the Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods 2014_13, Max Planck Institute for Research on Collective Goods.
- Johan Fourie, 2014. "Subverting the standard view of the Cape economy: Robert Ross’s cliometric contribution and the work it inspired," Working Papers 16/2014, Stellenbosch University, Department of Economics.
- Khosro S. Jahdi, 2013. "Ethics In Communication: Mission Impossible?," Social Responsibility, Ethics and Sustainable Business 24, Bucharest University of Economic Studies.
- Erhan Bayraktar & Zhou Zhou, 2014. "On a Stopping Game in continuous time," Papers 1409.6773, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2015.
- Takao Asano & Takuma Kunieda & Akihisa Shibata, 2014. "Overconfidence, Underconfidence, and Welfare," KIER Working Papers 903, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.