Report NEP-HPE-2014-10-13This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip Pilkington, 2014. "Endogenous Money and the Natural Rate of Interest: The Reemergence of Liquidity Preference and Animal Spirits in the Post-Keynesian Theory of Capital Markets," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_817, Levy Economics Institute.
- Sergey Matveev, 2014. "The Problem Of Sovereignty In The Liberal Conservatism Of Francois Guizot," HSE Working papers WP BRP 63/HUM/2014, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Manuel Couret Branco, 2014. "Economics for Substantive Democracy," CEFAGE-UE Working Papers 2014_03, University of Evora, CEFAGE-UE (Portugal).
- K.W. Clements & E.A. Selvanathan & S. Selvanathan, 1989. "Henri Theil's Contributions to Demand Analysis," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 89-13, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Michael Wickens, 2014. "How did we get to where we are now? Reflections on 50 years of macroeconomic and financial econometrics," Discussion Papers 14/17, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Alain Béraud, 2014. "La formulation du modèle keynésien et le choix de l'unité de mesure," Post-Print halshs-01065712, HAL.
- E.J. Weber, 1999. "A History of Bimetallism: Greece, Rome, Middle Ages, Modern Times," Economics Discussion / Working Papers 99-17, The University of Western Australia, Department of Economics.
- Martin Binder & Alex Coad, 2014. "How satisfied are the self-employed? A life domain view," SPRU Working Paper Series 2014-17, SPRU - Science Policy Research Unit, University of Sussex Business School.
- Baldwin, John R. & Gu, Wulong & Macdonald, Ryan & Yan, Beiling, 2014. "Qu'est-ce que la productivite? Comment la mesure-t-on? Quelle a ete la productivite du Canada pour la periode de 1961 a 2012?," La revue canadienne de productivite 2014038f, Statistics Canada, Division de l'analyse economique.
- Riedel, Frank & Beißner, Patrick, 2016. "Non-Implementability of Arrow-Debreu Equilibria by Continuous Trading under Knightian Uncertainty," Center for Mathematical Economics Working Papers 527, Center for Mathematical Economics, Bielefeld University.
- Item repec:van:wpaper:vuecon-sub-14-00008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore