Report NEP-HPE-2014-05-17This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Myrdal, Janken, 2014. "Agricultural Literature in Eurasia circa 200 BCE – 1500 CE," Stockholm Papers in Economic History 15, Stockholm University, Department of Economic History.
- Frédéric Teulon, 2014. "Ethics, moral philosophy and economics," Working Papers 2014-288, Department of Research, Ipag Business School.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 2014. "Adam Smith and modern economics," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 13/2014, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Alain Béraud, 2014. "Jean-Baptiste Say et la question des débouchés," Working Papers halshs-00985506, HAL.
- Meacci, Ferdinando, 2013. "Say's Law," MPRA Paper 55495, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2014.
- Pierre-Cyrille Hautcoeur & Angelo Riva & Eugene N. White, 2014. "Floating a "Lifeboat": The Banque de France and the Crisis of 1889," NBER Working Papers 20083, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- MejÃa Sanabria, Carlos Alberto, 2013. "Karl Marx y Max Weber: Â¿ruptura o continuidad?," Documentos de Trabajo - CIDSE 011031, Universidad del Valle - CIDSE.
- Takami, Norikazu, 2014. "Baffling Inflation: Cost-push Inflation Theories in the Late 1950s United States," Discussion Paper Series 604, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 2014. "The early history of environmental economics," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 10/2014, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Sandmo, Agnar, 2014. "The Market in Economics: Behavioural Assumptions and Value Judgments," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 12/2014, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Chamlou, Nadereh, 2014. "The economics of happiness and anger in North Africa," WIDER Working Paper Series 060, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Alexander W. Cappelen & Ulrik H. Nielsen & Bertil Tungodden & Jean-Robert Tyran & Erik Wengström, 2014. "Fairness is Intuitive," Discussion Papers 14-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Cappelen, Alexander W. & Kariv, Shachar & Sørensen, Erik Ø. & Tungodden, Bertil, 2014. "Is There a Development Gap in Rationality?," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 8/2014, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- Daron Acemoglu, 2014. "Localized and Biased Technologies: Atkinson and Stiglitz's New View, Induced Innovations, and Directed Technological Change," NBER Working Papers 20060, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jan Kregel, 2014. "Minsky and Dynamic Macroprudential Regulation," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_131, Levy Economics Institute.
- Paul S. Willen, 2014. "Evaluating Policies to Prevent another Crisis: An Economist's View," NBER Working Papers 20100, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Brañas-Garza, Pablo & Kernohan, David & Oyediran, Olusegun & Rivas, M. Fernanda, 2014. "Reciprocal beliefs and out-group cooperation: evidence from a public good game," MPRA Paper 55945, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maurizio MARIOTTI & Massimo TAMBERI, 2014. "DiSES Working Papers - 30 Years and 400 Papers After," Working Papers 400, Universita' Politecnica delle Marche (I), Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Sociali.