Report NEP-HPE-2013-10-05This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ho Fai Chan & Bruno S. Frey & Jana Gallus & Markus Schaffner & Benno Torgler & Stephen Whyte, 2013. "External Influence as an Indicator of Scholarly Importance," QuBE Working Papers 020, QUT Business School.
- Item repec:thk:rnotes:32 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Christina Carlsson Wetterberg & Shunji Ishihara, 2013. ""Gender Equality and the Welfare state. Debates on Marriage Law Reform in Sweden at the Beginning of the 20th Century" (in Japanese)," CIRJE J-Series CIRJE-J-251, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:thk:rnotes:33 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David Laidler, 2013. "Reassessing the Thesis of the Monetary History," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20135, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Marc HENRY & Ismael MOURIFIÃ‰, 2013. "Nonparametric Sharp Bounds For Payoffs In 2 Ã— 2 Games," Working Papers tecipa-500, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:mab:wpaper:17 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas Orland & Michael W.M. Roos, 2013. "Unstructured Bargaining over an Endogenously Produced Surplus and Fairness Ideals – An Experiment," Ruhr Economic Papers 0439, Rheinisch-Westfälisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-Universität Bochum, Universität Dortmund, Universität Duisburg-Essen.
- Salvador Calatayud, 2013. "Antes de la política hidráulica. La gestión del agua bajo el Estado liberal en España (1833-1866)," Documentos de Trabajo de la Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria 1304, Sociedad Española de Historia Agraria.
- Heckman, James J. & Pinto, Rodrigo, 2013. "Causal Analysis after Haavelmo," IZA Discussion Papers 7628, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).