Report NEP-HPE-2013-01-12This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Laidler, 2012. "Today's Standards and Yesterday's Economics - Two Short Occasional Essays: Eliminating History from Economic Thought and Mark Blaug on the Quantity Theory," University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute Working Papers 20126, University of Western Ontario, Economic Policy Research Institute.
- Islahi, Abdul Azim, 2012. "Economic ideas of a nineteenth century Tunisian statesman: Khayr al-Din al-Tunisi," MPRA Paper 43519, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2012.
- Souza, Filipe & Rêgo, Leandro, 2012. "Collaborative Dominance: When Doing Unto Others As You Would Have Them Do Unto You Is Reasonable," MPRA Paper 43408, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Souza, Filipe & Rêgo, Leandro, 2012. "Mixed Equilibrium: When Burning Money is Rational," MPRA Paper 43410, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- João Carlos Graça & Rafael Marques, 2012. "Writing Sociology at the Beginning of the Twenty-first Century," Working Papers wp032012, Socius, Socio-Economics Research Centre at the School of Economics and Management (ISEG) of the Technical University of Lisbon.
- Kurrild-Klitgaard, Peter, 2012.
"Frihed mellem fornuft og skepsis
[Liberty - between reason and skepticism]," MPRA Paper 43542, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Boppart, Timo & Staub, Kevin, 2012. "Online accessibility of academic articles and the diversity of economics," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62040, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Sheremeta, Roman & Zhang, Jingjing, 2013. "Three-Player Trust Game with Insider Communication," MPRA Paper 43533, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jon D. Wisman, 2013. "Government Is Whose Problem?," Working Papers 2013-01, American University, Department of Economics.
- David Card & Stefano DellaVigna, 2013. "Nine Facts about Top Journals in Economics," NBER Working Papers 18665, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marco Pagano, 2012. "Finance: Economic Lifeblood or Toxin?," CSEF Working Papers 326, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Boris Gershman, 2012. "The Two Sides of Envy," Working Papers 2012-19, American University, Department of Economics.
- Han Feng & David Hobson, 2013. "Gambling in contests with regret," Papers 1301.0719, arXiv.org.