Report NEP-HPE-2011-10-22This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Giocoli, Nicola, 2011. "From Wald to Savage: homo economicus becomes a Bayesian statistician," MPRA Paper 34117, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Murray, Michael/ M J, 2011. "A critical perspective on heterodox production modeling," MPRA Paper 34255, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Carlos Eduardo Suprinyak, 2011. "Trade, Money, And The Grievances Of The Commonwealth: Economic Debates In The English Public Sphere During The Commercial Crisis Of The Early 1620’S," Working Papers 07-2011, Universidade de São Paulo, Faculdade de Economia, Administração e Contabilidade de Ribeirão Preto.
- Kowalski, Tadeusz, 2011. "Economic policy and the financial and economic crisis," MPRA Paper 33994, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:33757 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Brams, Steven J. & Jones, Michael A. & Klamler, Christian, 2011. "N-Person cake-cutting: there may be no perfect division," MPRA Paper 34264, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Noussair, Charles & van Soest, Daan & Stoop, Jan, 2011. "Punishment, reward, and cooperation in a framed field experiment," MPRA Paper 34067, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Renato G. Flores Jr., 2011. "While the crisis proceeds: A world redistribution of economic power?," FEUNL Working Paper Series wp558, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Item repec:ner:ucllon:http://discovery.ucl.ac.uk/1325637/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kenny, Geoff & Morgan, Julian, 2011. "Some lessons from the financial crisis for the economic analysis," Occasional Paper Series 130, European Central Bank.