Report NEP-HPE-2011-10-09This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yann Giraud, 2011. "The Political Economy of Textbook Writing: Paul Samuelson and the making of the first ten Editions of Economics (1945-1976)," THEMA Working Papers 2011-18, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2011. "The 'logic of gift' in business," IESE Research Papers D/936, IESE Business School.
- Krol, Gerd-Jan & Loerwald, Dirk & Müller, Christian, 2011. "Plädoyer für eine problemorientierte, lerntheoretisch fachlich fundierte ökonomische Bildung," CIW Discussion Papers 2/2011, .
- Jan Fagerberg & Morten Fosaas & Martin Bell & Ben Martin, 2011. "Christopher Freeman: Social Science Entrepreneur," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20110926, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Tittenbrun, Jacek S., 2011. "Economic Sociology or Economic Imperialism? The Case of Gary C. Becker," MPRA Paper 33708, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2011. "The common good," IESE Research Papers D/937, IESE Business School.
- Francesca Pongiglione, 2011. "Climate Change and Individual Decision Making: An Examination of Knowledge, Risk Perception, Self-interest and Their Interplay," Working Papers 2011.72, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Tony Castleman, 2011. "Human Recognition and its Role in Economic Development: A Descriptive Review," Working Papers 2011-08, The George Washington University, Institute for International Economic Policy.
- Robert Hofmeister & Matthias Krapf, 2011. "How Do Editors Select Papers, and How Good are They at Doing It?," Working Paper Series of the Department of Economics, University of Konstanz 2011-37, Department of Economics, University of Konstanz.