Report NEP-HPE-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florian Artinger & Fillipos Exadaktylos & Lauri Sääksvuori & Hannes Koppel, 2010. "Unraveling Fairness in Simple Games? The Role of Empathy and Theory of Mind," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-037, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Item repec:bsl:wpaper:1424 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Venkat Venkatasubramanian, 2010. "Fairness Is an Emergent Self-Organized Property of the Free Market for Labor," Papers 1006.4382, arXiv.org.
- Veneziani, Roberto & Yoshihara, Naoki, 2009. "Strong Subjectivism in the Marxian Theory of Exploitation: A Critique," Discussion Paper Series a523, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Manzini, Paola & Mariotti, Marco, 2010. "Moody Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 5005, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erixon, Lennart & Johannesson, Louise, 2010. "Is the psychology of high profits favorable to industrial renewal? Experimental evidence for the theory of transformation pressure and Schumpeterian economics," Research Papers in Economics 2010:13, Stockholm University, Department of Economics.
- Thieme, Sebastian, 2010. "Individual Subsistence: On a Principle of Economy and Society," MPRA Paper 23405, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 21 Jun 2010.
- Abitbol, Pablo, 2009. "An Experiment on Intercultural Tacit Coordination - Preliminary Report," MPRA Paper 23474, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Brack, Estelle & Saidane, Dhafer, 2010.
"Qu’attend-on de la finance mondiale après la crise ? Les quatre commandements oubliés
[What do we expect form global finance after the crisis? The four forgotten Commandments]," MPRA Paper 23472, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sonia R. Bentes, 2010. "Econophysics: A new discipline," Papers 1006.3956, arXiv.org.
- Item repec:ner:dauphi:urn:hdl:123456789/4384 is not listed on IDEAS anymore