Report NEP-HPE-2010-04-24This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Luigi Guiso & Paola Sapienza & Luigi Zingales, 2010. "Civic Capital as the Missing Link," Economics Working Papers ECO2010/08, European University Institute.
- Jurgen Brauer & J Paul Dunne, 2010. "Macroeconomics and Violence," Working Papers 1003, Department of Accounting, Economics and Finance, Bristol Business School, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- Thomas J. Miceli, 2010. "The Real Puzzle of Blackmail: An Informational Approach," Working papers 2010-08, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.
- Tan, Jonathan H.W. & Breitmoser, Yves & Bolle, Friedel, 2010. "Voluntary Contributions by Consent or Dissent," MPRA Paper 22001, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andras Simonovits, 2010. "Tax Morality and Progressive Wage Tax," IEHAS Discussion Papers 1005, Institute of Economics, Centre for Economic and Regional Studies, Hungarian Academy of Sciences.
- Guererk, Oezguer & Rockenbach, Bettina & Wolff, Irenaeus, 2010. "The effects of punishment in dynamic public-good games," MPRA Paper 22097, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Akihiko Kawaura & Sumner La Croix, 2010. "The Designated Hitter Rule in Baseball as a Natural Experiment," Working Papers 201005, University of Hawaii at Manoa, Department of Economics.