Report NEP-HPE-2009-10-31This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schipper, Burkhard C, 2009. "How mindless is standard economics really?," MPRA Paper 18080, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00423878_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:halshs-00423875_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Michel DE VROEY, 2009. "The Marshallian roots of Keynes’s General Theory," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009027, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2009-04-02 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ali DOUAI (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & Matthieu MONTALBAN (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2009. "Institutions and the environment: the case for a historical political economy," Cahiers du GREThA 2009-12, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Germana Bottone, 2009. "A new notion of progress: Institutional quality," ISAE Working Papers 117, ISTAT - Italian National Institute of Statistics - (Rome, ITALY).