Report NEP-HPE-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Herrmann-Pillath, Carsten, 2009. "A neurolinguistic approach to performativity in economics," Frankfurt School - Working Paper Series 123, Frankfurt School of Finance and Management.
- Erik Stam, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Evolution and Geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0913, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2009.
- John Bone & John D Hey & John Suckling, 2007. "Do People Plan?," Discussion Papers 07/31, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Tregenna, F., 2009. "'Services' in Marxian Economic Thought," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0935, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:eid:wpaper:13804 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leonardo Becchetti & Giacomo degli Antoni, 2009. "The Sources of Happiness: Evidence from the Investment Game," Econometica Working Papers wp13, Econometica.