Report NEP-HPE-2009-08-30This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Villaveces NiÃ±o, Juanita & RodrÃguez Lesmes, Paul AndrÃ©s, 2009. "Cartoons and economics: general analysis based on colombian economic cartoons," Documentos de Trabajo 005746, Universidad del Rosario.
- McCloskey, Deirdre Nansen, 2009. "Bourgeois dignity and liberty: Why economics can’t explain the modern world," MPRA Paper 16805, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rockenbach, Bettina & Wolff, Irenaeus, 2009. "Institution design in social dilemmas: How to design if you must?," MPRA Paper 16922, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mahoney, Joseph & McGahan, Anita & Pitelis, Christos, 2009. "The Interdependence of Private and Public Interests," Papers DYNREG40, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Pitelis, Christos, 2009. "Institutional Diversity, Agency and Governance for Sustainable Value," Papers DYNREG39, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- James K. Galbraith, 2009. "Financial and Monetary Issues as the Crisis Unfolds," Economics Public Policy Brief Archive ppb_103, Levy Economics Institute.
- Du, Songzi, 2009. "Correlated Equilibrium via Hierarchies of Beliefs," MPRA Paper 16926, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Charles FIGUIERES & Marc WILLINGER & David MASCLET, 2009. "Weak moral motivation leads to the decline of voluntary contributions," Working Papers 09-09, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Aug 2009.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Stuart N Soroka, 2009. "Harnessing the Power of Focal Points To Measure Social Agreement," CIRANO Working Papers 2009s-31, CIRANO.
- Samuel Amaral, 2009. "Del fascismo al movimiento nacional-popular: el peronismo y el intercambio Germani-Lipset, 1956-1961," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 402, Universidad del CEMA.
- Fioretti, Guido, 2009. "Utility, games, and narratives," MPRA Paper 16976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ivo Maes, 2009. "Economic thought at the European Commission and the creation of EMU (1957-1991)," Working Papers - Dipartimento di Economia 2, Dipartimento di Economia, Sapienza University of Rome.
- Sumru Oz, 2009. "Crisis and Protectionism: Will History Repeat Itself?," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 0904, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.