Report NEP-HPE-2009-02-28This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fritz Rahmeyer, 2009. "Aufstieg und Niedergang der Ricardianischen Wirtschaftstheorie," Discussion Paper Series 304, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Fujita, Masahisa & Thisse, Jacques-François, 2008. "New Economic Geography: an appraisal on the occasion of Paul Krugman's 2008 Nobel Prize in Economics," CEPR Discussion Papers 7063, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Banerjee, Abhijit & Duflo, Esther, 2008. "The Experimental Approach to Development Economics," CEPR Discussion Papers 7037, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ben-David, Dan, 2008. "Ranking Israel's Economists," CEPR Discussion Papers 6935, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:hal:journl:ijn_00361456_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lehmann, Sibylle H. & O'Rourke, Kevin Hjortshøj, 2008. "The Structure of Protection and Growth in the Late 19th Century," CEPR Discussion Papers 7053, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ruth Dupré, 2008. "Why did Canada nationalize liquor sales in the 1920s?: A political economy story," Cahiers de recherche 08-11, HEC Montréal, Institut d'économie appliquée.