Report NEP-HPE-2008-11-04This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leonard I. Nakamura, 2008. "Intangible assets and national income accounting," Working Papers 08-23, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- John Schmitt & David Rosnick, 2008. "'Misunderestimating' Living Standards," CEPR Reports and Issue Briefs 2008-01, Center for Economic and Policy Research (CEPR).
- Sang-Min Park & Stefan Voigt, 2008. "Values and Norms Matter – On the Basic Determinants of Long-Run Economic Development," MAGKS Papers on Economics 200822, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- D.S.G. Pollock, 2008. "Statistical Fourier Analysis: Clarifications and Interpretations," Discussion Papers in Economics 08/36, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- James Bono, 2008. "Coral Games and the Core of Cores," Working Papers 2008-18, American University, Department of Economics.
- Metiu, Anca & Fayard, Anne-Laure, 2008. "Letters and Scientific Communities," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08016, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.