Report NEP-HPE-2008-07-05This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Viola Chen, 2008. "Essays in Applied Theory," Levine's Working Paper Archive 122247000000002243, David K. Levine.
- António Caleiro, 2008. "The Political Economics Side of the J-Curve," Economics Working Papers 02_2008, University of Évora, Department of Economics (Portugal).
- Michael Graff, 2008. "The Quantity Theory of Money in Historical Perspective," KOF Working papers 08-196, KOF Swiss Economic Institute, ETH Zurich.
- Bos, Frits, 2008. "Uses of National Accounts; History, International Standardization and Applications in the Netherlands," MPRA Paper 9387, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kumagai, Satoru, 2008. "A Mathematical Representation of "Excitement" in Games: A Contribution to the Theory of Game Systems," IDE Discussion Papers 157, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Stephen G. Cecchetti, 2008. "Crisis and Responses: the Federal Reserve and the Financial Crisis of 2007-2008," NBER Working Papers 14134, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:9345 is not listed on IDEAS anymore