Report NEP-HPE-2008-03-25This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anthony Brewer, 2008. "Adam Smith's stages of history," Bristol Economics Discussion Papers 08/601, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Tomoyuki Uemiya, 2008. "F.Y. Edgeworth’s Mathematical Psychics and his Utilitarianism: The Derivation from the ‘Sidgwick-Barratt Controversy’," Discussion Paper Series 37, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Mar 2008.
- Item repec:iss:wpaper:456 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:oxf:wpaper:383 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yuri Maksimenko, 2016. "Towards economics as a natural science Abstract: A cybernetic description of economy is suggested," Non-monetary economics 0010, Maksimenko Yu.F..
- Joshua Aizenman & Kenneth Kletzer, 2008. "The Life Cycle of Scholars and Papers in Economics -- the "Citation Death Tax"," NBER Working Papers 13891, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Neil Shephard & Torben G. Andersen, 2008. "Stochastic Volatility: Origins and Overview," Economics Series Working Papers 389, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00263661_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore