Report NEP-HPE-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khan, Haider, 2008. "Friedman’s Methodology: A Puzzle and A Proposal for Generating Useful Debates through Causal Comparisons (with a postscript on positive vs. normative theories)," MPRA Paper 7458, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2008.
- Philip Arestis & Elisabetta De Antoni, 2007. "Rediscovering Fiscal Policy Through Minskyan Eyes," Department of Economics Working Papers 0731, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Oswald, Andrew J & Ralsmark, Hilda, 2008. "Some Evidence on the Future of Economics," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 841, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Khan, Haider, 2008. "Dialectical Logic and Self-consciousness: Some Preliminary Remarks on Hegel’s Phenomenology of Spirit and Science of Logic," MPRA Paper 7456, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2008.
- Brian, HILL, 2007. "When is there state independence?," Les Cahiers de Recherche 883, HEC Paris.
- Alexandre BERTIN, 2008. "Sen’s Capability Approach as a new social-liberal paradigm (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-09, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Stefano, LOVO, 2007. "Belief-free equilibria in games with incomplete information," Les Cahiers de Recherche 884, HEC Paris.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765010886 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Elvio Accinelli & Leobardo Plata, 2007. "Las crisis sociales y las singularidades: Los fundamentos microeconómicos de las crisis sociales," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0108, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Uriarte Ayo, José Ramón & Cabrales, Antonio, 2008. "Doubts and equilibria," UC3M Working papers. Economics we080905, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Elisa Baroni & Matteo Richiardi, 2007. "Orcutt’s Vision, 50 years on," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 65, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.