Report NEP-HPE-2008-03-08This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Khan, Haider, 2008. "Friedman’s Methodology: A Puzzle and A Proposal for Generating Useful Debates through Causal Comparisons (with a postscript on positive vs. normative theories)," MPRA Paper 7458, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2008.
- Philip Arestis & Elisabetta De Antoni, 2007. "Rediscovering Fiscal Policy Through Minskyan Eyes," Department of Economics Working Papers 0731, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Oswald, Andrew J & Ralsmark, Hilda, 2008. "Some Evidence on the Future of Economics," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 841, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- Khan, Haider, 2008. "Dialectical Logic and Self-consciousness: Some Preliminary Remarks on Hegel’s Phenomenology of Spirit and Science of Logic," MPRA Paper 7456, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Mar 2008.
- Brian, HILL, 2007. "When is there state independence?," Les Cahiers de Recherche 883, HEC Paris.
- Alexandre BERTIN, 2008. "Sen’s Capability Approach as a new social-liberal paradigm (In French)," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-09, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Stefano, LOVO, 2007. "Belief-free equilibria in games with incomplete information," Les Cahiers de Recherche 884, HEC Paris.
- Feng, L. & Hendrikse, G.W.J., 2007. "On the Nature of a Cooperative: A System of Attributes Perspective," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2007-093-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Elvio Accinelli & Leobardo Plata, 2007. "Las crisis sociales y las singularidades: Los fundamentos microeconómicos de las crisis sociales," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 0108, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Cabrales, Antonio & Uriarte Ayo, José Ramón, 2008. "Doubts and equilibria," UC3M Working papers. Economics we080905, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Departamento de Economía.
- Elisa Baroni & Matteo Richiardi, 2007. "Orcutt’s Vision, 50 years on," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 65, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.