Report NEP-HPE-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Itzhak Gilboa & Andrew Postlewaite & David Schmeidler, 2007. "Probability and Uncertainty in Economic Modeling, Second Version," PIER Working Paper Archive 08-002, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania, revised 28 Jan 2008.
- Bill Gibson, 2008. "The Current Macroeconomic Crisis," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2008-02, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- van den Hauwe, Ludwig, 2007. "John Maynard Keynes and Ludwig von Mises on Probability," MPRA Paper 6965, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 31 Aug 2007.
- Fabrizio Zilibotti, 2007. "ï¿½Economic Possibilities for Our Grandchildrenï¿½ 75 Years after: A Global Perspective," IEW - Working Papers 344, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.
- Stefan Baumgärtner & Christian Becker & Karin Frank & Birgit Müller & Martin F. Quaas, 2008. "Relating the Philosophy and Practice of Ecological Economics. The Role of Concepts, Models, and Case Studies in Inter- and Transdisciplinary Sustainability Research," Working Paper Series in Economics 75, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Khan, Haider, 2005. "Friedman’s Methodology: A Puzzle and A Proposal for Generating Useful Debates through Causal Comparisons," MPRA Paper 7024, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jan 2008.
- Item repec:iss:wpaper:451 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Turan Subasat, 2008. "What is Globalisation and What is Not?: A Political Economy Perspective," Working Papers 0801, Izmir University of Economics.
- Eric BERR (GREThA-GRES), 2008. "Which development for the 21st century? Reflections on sustainable development (In French)," Cahiers du GRES (2002-2009) 2008-01, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.