Report NEP-HPE-2007-01-13This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:bphupl:1051 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Julie Chytilová & Natálie Reichlová, 2006. "Systémy s mnoha rozhodujícími se jedinci v teoriích F. A. Hayeka a H. A. Simona / Multi-agent systems in F.A Hayek's and H.A. Simon's work [available in Czech only]," Working Papers IES 2006/12, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2006.
- Fabio Petri, 2006. "General Equilibrium Theory and Professor Blaug," Department of Economics University of Siena 486, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Luca Fiorito, 2006. "An institutionalist’s Journey into the Years of High Theory. John M. Clark on the Accelerator, the Multiplier, and their Interaction," Department of Economics University of Siena 481, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2006-43 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2006-40 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2006-42 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Genaro, SUCARRAT, 2006. "The First Stage in Hendry’s Reduction Theory Revisited," Discussion Papers (ECON - Département des Sciences Economiques) 2006041, Université catholique de Louvain, Département des Sciences Economiques.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2006-41 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Johansson-Stenman, Olof, 2006. "Om nationalekonomisk imperialism och idéutveckling," Working Papers in Economics 243, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Kevin O'Rourke, 2007. "Democracy and Protectionism," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series iiisdp191, IIIS.
- Pedro Cosme Vieira & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "Are Finance, Management, and Marketing Autonomous Fields of Scientific Research? An Analysis Based on Journal Citations," FEP Working Papers 233, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.