Report NEP-HPE-2006-09-30This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Simon Grant & Atsushi Kajii & Ben Polak & Zvi Safra, 2006. "Generalized Utilitarianism and Harsanyi's Partial Observer Theorem," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000419, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00097804_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sandra Tavares Silva & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2006. "On the divergence of evolutionary research paths in the past fifty years: a comprehensive bibliometric account," FEP Working Papers 229, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- John E. Roemer, 2006. "Kantian Allocations," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000441, UCLA Department of Economics.
- E. Han Kim & Adair Morse & Luigi Zingales, 2006. "What Has Mattered to Economics Since 1970," NBER Working Papers 12526, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Östling, Robert, 2006. "Economic Influences on Moral Values," SSE/EFI Working Paper Series in Economics and Finance 635, Stockholm School of Economics, revised 07 Nov 2008.
- Font de Villanueva, Cecilia, 2006. "Monetary reform in times of Charles II (1679-1686): aspects concerning the issued dispositions," IFCS - Working Papers in Economic History.WH wp06-07, Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Instituto Figuerola.
- Nathaniel Wilcox, 2004. "Believing in Economic Theory: Sex, Lies, Evidence, Trust and Ideology," Working Papers 2004-06 Classification-, Department of Economics, University of Houston.