Report NEP-HPE-2006-04-22This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Neil Walker, 2005. "Making a World of Difference? Habermas, Cosmopolitanism and the Constitutionalization of International Law," EUI-LAW Working Papers 17, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Wojciech Sadurski, 2005. "Law’s Legitimacy and Democracy-Plus," EUI-LAW Working Papers 18, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Wojciech Sadurski, 2005. "Scrutinizing Discrimination: a Conceptual and Normative Analysis of Legal Equality," EUI-LAW Working Papers 19, European University Institute (EUI), Department of Law.
- Hansson, Gustav & Olsson, Ola, 2006. "Country Size and the Rule of Law: Resuscitating Montesquieu," Working Papers in Economics 200, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Gil Kalai, 2006. "Science, Beliefs and Knowledge: A Personal Reflection on Robert J. Aumann’s Approach," Discussion Paper Series dp418, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Torsten Persson & Guido Tabellini, 2006. "Democratic capital: The nexus of political and economic change," Working Papers 308, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Graham, Liam & Oswald, Andrew J., 2006. "Hedonic Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 2079, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edward Glaeser & Giacomo Ponzetto & Andrei Shleifer, 2006. "Why Does Democracy Need Education?," NBER Working Papers 12128, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2006-10 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Herrade Igersheim, 2006. "A.K. Sen et J.E. Roemer : une même approche de la responsabilité ?," Working Papers of BETA 2006-08, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Item repec:ven:wpaper:03_06 is not listed on IDEAS anymore