Report NEP-HPE-2005-07-11This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Andy Denis issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elke Muchlinski, "undated". "Some Remarks on Convention in Keynes's Economic Thinking," Papers 025, Departmental Working Papers.
- Firat, Aykut & Madnick, Stuart & Manola, Frank, 2005. "Multi-dimensional Ontology Views via Contexts in the ECOIN Semantic Interoperability Framework," Working papers 4543-05, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Lucas, William A. & Cooper, Sarah Y., 2005. "Enhancing self-efficacy to enable entrepreneurship: The case of CMIÂ€Ù³ Connections," Working papers 18178, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Evans, David & Schmalensee, Richard, 2005. "The Economics of Interchange Fees and Their Regulation: An Overview," Working papers 18181, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Massimo Egidi, 2005. "From Bounded Rationality to Behavioral Economics," Experimental 0507002, EconWPA.
- Federico Marongiu, 2005. "Un análisis de las conductas económicas a la luz de la Ética," Method and Hist of Econ Thought 0507001, EconWPA.
- Andreas Diekmann, 2005. "Not the First Digit! Using Benford’s Law to Detect Fraudulent Scientific Data," Others 0507001, EconWPA.
- Item repec:wpa:wuwppe:0507002 is not listed on IDEAS anymore