Report NEP-HPE-2004-05-02This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Edward Castronova, 2003. "Theory of the Avatar," CESifo Working Paper Series 863, CESifo Group Munich.
- Richard D. Wolff, 2004. "Ideological State Apparatuses, Consumerism, and U.S. Capitalism: Lessons for the Left," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2004-07, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Ernst Fehr & Joseph Henrich, 2003. "Is Strong Reciprocity a Maladaptation? On the Evolutionary Foundations of Human Altruism," CESifo Working Paper Series 859, CESifo Group Munich.
- Stergios Skaperdas, 2003. "Restraining the Genuine Homo Economicus: Why the Economy Cannot be Divorced from its Governance," CESifo Working Paper Series 901, CESifo Group Munich.
- Paine, Thomas, 1908. "Crisis Number XI - On the Subject of Taxation," Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters,in: Wheeler, Daniel Edwin (ed.), Life and Writings of Thomas Paine McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought.
- M. Hashem Pesaran & Allan Timmermann, 2004. "Real Time Econometrics," CESifo Working Paper Series 1169, CESifo Group Munich.
- Saez-Marti, Maria & Sjögren, Anna, 2004. "Deadlines and Distractions," Working Paper Series 618, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 01 Jul 2004.
- Argandoña, Antonio, 2004. "Conflicts of interest: The ethical viewpoint," IESE Research Papers D/552, IESE Business School.