Report NEP-HPE-2004-02-01This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John A. List & Daniel Millimet, 2004. "The Market: Catalyst for Rationality and Filter of Irrationality," Levine's Bibliography 122247000000000023, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Roland Kirstein & Dieter Schmidtchen, "undated". "Self-interest, Social Wealth, and Competition as a Discovery Procedure," German Working Papers in Law and Economics 2004-1-1083, Berkeley Electronic Press.
- Andrei Shleifer, 2004. "Does Competition Destroy Ethical Behavior?," NBER Working Papers 10269, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guisan, Maria-Carmen & Exposito, Pilar, 2004. "La investigacion economica en España en 1990-2003: indices multiples de calidad y limitaciones de los rankings parciales," Economic Development 72, University of Santiago de Compostela. Faculty of Economics and Business. Econometrics..
- Julius Horvath, 2004. "Optimum currency area theory: A selective review," Macroeconomics 0401014, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dgr:tuecis:0321 is not listed on IDEAS anymore