Report NEP-HPE-2003-07-13This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Klemperer, Paul, 2003. "Using and Abusing Economic Theory," CEPR Discussion Papers 3813, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Rodolfo Apreda, 2003. "Underlying Counterfactual Conditionals in Rawls´ "Justice as Fairness" - How the Overlapping Consensus becomes functional to the Original Position," CEMA Working Papers: Serie Documentos de Trabajo. 238, Universidad del CEMA.
- Bester, Helmut & Konrad, Kai A., 2003. "Delay in Contests," CEPR Discussion Papers 3784, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Kuan Xu, 2003. "How Has the Literature on Gini's Index Evolved in the Past 80 Years?," Department of Economics at Dalhousie University working papers archive howgini, Dalhousie, Department of Economics.
- Nelson, Edward, 2003. "Money and the Transmission Mechanism in the Optimizing IS-LM Specification," CEPR Discussion Papers 3898, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Paine, Thomas, 1908. "The Society for Political Enquiries," Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters, in: Wheeler, Daniel Edwin (ed.), Life and Writings of Thomas Paine McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought.
- Djankov, Simeon & Glaeser, Edward L & López-de-Silanes, Florencio & Shleifer, Andrei, 2003. "The New Comparative Economics," CEPR Discussion Papers 3882, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tesfatsion, Leigh & Judd, Kenneth L., 2006. "Handbook of Computational Economics, Vol. 2: Agent-Based Computational Economics," Staff General Research Papers 10368, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Haim Levy & Enrico De Giorgi & Thorsten Hens, . "Two Paradigms and Nobel Prizes in Economics: A Contradiction or Coexistence?," IEW - Working Papers 161, Institute for Empirical Research in Economics - University of Zurich.