Report NEP-HPE-2002-01-22This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilles Dostaler, 2002. "Discours et stratégies de persuasion chez Keynes," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 20-12, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Nancy Gallini & Suzanne Scotchmer, 2002. "Intellectual Property: When Is It the Best Incentive System?," Law and Economics 0201001, EconWPA.
- Edward W. Piotrowski & Jan Sladkowski, "undated". "Trading by Quantum Rules - Quantum Anthropic Principle," Departmental Working Papers 9, University of Bialtystok, Department of Theoretical Physics.
- Dimitri B. Papadimitriou & L. Randall Wray, "undated". "Are We All Keynesians (Again)?," Economics Policy Note Archive 01-10, Levy Economics Institute.
- Michael D. Bordo & Anna J. Schwartz, 2002. "Charles Goodhart's Contributions to the History of Monetary Institutions," NBER Working Papers 8717, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.