Report NEP-HME-2022-03-07This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HME
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raj, Vijay, 2021. "The Ethics of Nudge: Towards a governance structure for the ethical use of nudge theory by Governments," SocArXiv q79ku, Center for Open Science.
- Braun, Benjamin, 2021. "From exit to control: The structural power of finance under asset manager capitalism," SocArXiv 4uesc, Center for Open Science.
- Fix, Blair, 2021. "Redistributing Income Through Hierarchy," SocArXiv njk67, Center for Open Science.
- Hasan, Zubair, 2021. "Islamic finance, growth, and stability," MPRA Paper 111885, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Feb 2022.
- Takanobu Mizuta, 2022. "Do new investment strategies take existing strategies' returns -- An investigation into agent-based models," Papers 2202.01423, arXiv.org.
- Cuong, Nghiem Phu Kien & Khiem, Bui Quang, 2022. "Socialist Economic Development in the 21st Century," OSF Preprints h958d, Center for Open Science.
- Sternberg, Jeff, 2021. "Revisiting the Urban Question in the Age of the New Urban Crisis: The (Re)Production of the Regime of Flexible Accumulation," SocArXiv gbq78, Center for Open Science.
- Mateus F. B. Granha & Andr'e L. M. Vilela & Chao Wang & Kenric P. Nelson & H. Eugene Stanley, 2022. "Opinion Dynamics in Financial Markets via Random Networks," Papers 2201.07214, arXiv.org.
- Takanobu Mizuta & Isao Yagi & Kosei Takashima, 2022. "Instability of financial markets by optimizing investment strategies investigated by an agent-based model," Papers 2202.00831, arXiv.org.
- Domptail, Stephanie & Hirsch, Jennifer & Ume, Chukwuma, 2021. "Agroecology as an ontology to guide agricultural and food systems?," 61st Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 22-24, 2021 317071, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Palma, J. G., 2022. "Financialisation as a (it's-not-meant-to-make-sense) gigantic global joke," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 2211, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Lorenzo Cresti & Giovanni Dosi & Giorgio Fagiolo, 2022. "Technological interdependencies and employment changes in European industries," LEM Papers Series 2022/05, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Khalil, Elias, 2021. "Forthcoming in "Journal of the History of Economic Though" in 2024. Title: "Does Friendship Stem from Altruism? Adam Smith and the Distinction between Love-based and Interest-based Pref," SocArXiv hc4y7, Center for Open Science.
- Robert Scott, 2022. "Kenneth Boulding: A Friends' Economist," Working Papers hal-03541619, HAL.
- Aubrey Douglass, John, 2022. "When are Universities Followers or Leaders in Society? A Framework for a Contemporary Assessment," University of California at Berkeley, Center for Studies in Higher Education qt6nk4g06s, Center for Studies in Higher Education, UC Berkeley.
- Olivier Bargain & Delphine Boutin & Hugues Champeaux, 2020. "Rock el Casbah, Egyptian Arab Spring and women's empowerment [Sous les pavés, l'émancipation : les femmes égyptiennes et le Printemps Arabe]," Post-Print hal-03513913, HAL.
- Maud Simonet, 2021. "Workfare as the forced free labor of social benefit recipients [Le workfare ou la mise au travail gratuit des allocataires de l’aide sociale]," Post-Print hal-03454511, HAL.
- Jenny Bourne & Nathan Grawe & Nathan D. Grawe & Michael Hemesath & Maya Jensen, 2022. "Scholarly Activity among Economists at Liberal Arts Colleges: A Life Cycle Analysis," Working Papers 2022-01, Carleton College, Department of Economics.
- Lehdonvirta, Vili & Shi, Lulu & Hertog, Ekaterina & Ohta, Yuji & Ohta, Yuji, 2022. "The future(s) of unpaid work: How susceptible do experts from different backgrounds think the domestic sphere is to automation," SocArXiv vzwyd, Center for Open Science.
- Flintan, Fiona, 2021. "Pastoral women, tenure, and governance," PIM flagship briefs 1293757326, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Lin, Ken-Hou & Hung, Koit, 2021. "The Network Structure of Occupations: Fragmentation, Differentiation, and Contagion," SocArXiv uryj4, Center for Open Science.
- Sivertsen, Gunnar, 2022. "Publishing in the social sciences and its representation in research evaluation and funding systems," SocArXiv exbc5, Center for Open Science.
- Xabier Garcia-Fuente, 2021. "The Paradox of Redistribution in Time. Social Spending in 53 Countries, 1967-2018," LIS Working papers 815, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Filippo Gusella, 2022. "Detecting and Measuring Financial Cycles in Heterogeneous Agents Models: An Empirical Analysis," Working Papers - Economics wp2022_02.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.