Report NEP-HME-2017-11-19This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HME
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hans-Werner Sinn, 2017. "What Marx Means Today," CESifo Working Paper Series 6463, CESifo.
- Miguel D. Ramirez, 2017. "Marx and Ricardo on Machinery: A Critical Note," Working Papers 1706, Trinity College, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2017.
- Hanappi, Hardy, 2017. "Metamorphosis in Political Economy A new combination of three disparate ideas," MPRA Paper 82511, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yoshihiro Hashiguchi & Norihiko Yamano & Colin Webb, 2017. "Economic shocks and changes in global production structures: Methods for measuring economic resilience," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2017/09, OECD Publishing.
- Umney, Charles & Greer, Ian & Onaran, Özlem & Symon, Graham, 2017. "The state and class discipline: European labour market policy after the financial crisis," Greenwich Papers in Political Economy 17464, University of Greenwich, Greenwich Political Economy Research Centre.
- Bogliacino, Francesco & Codagnone, Cristiano, 2017. "Microfoundations, Behaviour, and Evolution: Evidence from Experiments," MPRA Paper 82479, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erhard Gloetzl & Florentin Gloetzl & Oliver Richters, 2017. "From constrained optimization to constrained dynamics: extending analogies between economics and mechanics," Working Papers V-405-17, University of Oldenburg, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2017.
- Oubdi, Lahsen & Raghibi, Abdessamad, 2017. "An Overview on the Practice and Issues of Hedging in Islamic Finance," MPRA Paper 82646, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Viktor Bozhinov & Christopher Koch & Thorsten Schank, 2017. "Has the push for equal gender representation changed the role of women on German supervisory boards?," Working Papers 1717, Gutenberg School of Management and Economics, Johannes Gutenberg-Universität Mainz.
- Jocelyn Viterna & Jose Santos Guardado Bautista & Silvia Ivette Juarez Barrios & Alba Evelyn Cortez, 2017. "Governance and the reversal of women’s rights: The case of abortion in El Salvador," WIDER Working Paper Series 187, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Carlos A. Ibarra & Jaime Ros, 2017. "The decline of the labour share in Mexico: 1990–2015," WIDER Working Paper Series 183, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Margarida Abreu, 2017. "How Biased is the Behavior of the Individual Investor in Warrants?," Working Papers REM 2017/07, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, REM, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Richard McManus & Karen Mumford & Cristina Sechel, 2017. "The Selection of Economics Lecturers into the 2014 UK Research Excellence Framework Exercise: Outputs and Gender," Discussion Papers 17/16, Department of Economics, University of York.
- Claudius Gräbner & Philipp Heimberger & Jakob Kapeller & Bernhard Schütz, 2017. "Is Europe Disintegrating? Macroeconomic Divergence, Structural Polarisation, Trade and Fragility," wiiw Working Papers 136, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.