Report NEP-HME-2016-06-25This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heise, Arne, 2016. ""Why has economics turned out this way?": A socio-economic note on the explanation of monism in economics," Discussion Papers 52, University of Hamburg, Centre for Economic and Sociological Studies (CESS/ZÖSS).
- Freeman, Richard Barry & Han, Eunice & Madland, David & Duke, Brendan, 2016. "How Does Declining Unionism Affect the American Middle Class and Intergenerational Mobility?," Scholarly Articles 27304672, Harvard University Department of Economics.
- Makovi, Michael, 2016. "The Freedom of the Prices: Hayek's Road to Serfdom Reassessed," MPRA Paper 72071, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Caiani, Alessandro & Russo, Alberto & Gallegati, Mauro, 2016. "Does Inequality Hamper Innovation and Growth?," MPRA Paper 71864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Maria Teresa Alvarez-Martinez & Montserrat Lopez-Cobo, 2016. "Social Accounting Matrices for the EU-27 in 2010. Building a new database for RHOMOLO," JRC Working Papers JRC101673, Joint Research Centre (Seville site).
- Abdulkader Cassim Mahomedy, 2016. "The Disintegrating Force of Rationalism on Economics: What it means for Islamic Economics," Working Papers 611, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Tom Juille & Dorian Jullien, 2016. "Narrativity from the Perspectives of Economics and Philosophy: Davis, Ross, Multipleselves Models... and Behavioral Economics," GREDEG Working Papers 2016-19, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), University of Nice Sophia Antipolis.
- M. Savioli & R. Patuelli, 2016. "Social capital, institutions and policymaking," Working Papers wp1070, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Waśniewski, Krzysztof, 2016. "Are constitutional states able to drive the global technological change?," MPRA Paper 71710, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Guillermo Bedoya Ospina & Juan Camilo Galvis Ciro, 2015. "Una aplicación de la teoría fuzzy al análisis de la pobreza en Antioquia," ENSAYOS DE ECONOMÍA 014630, UNIVERSIDAD NACIONAL DE COLOMBIA SEDE MEDELLIN.
- Roman Römisch, 2015. "Estimating agglomeration in the EU and the Western Balkan regions," wiiw Balkan Observatory Working Papers 117, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Natália P. Monteiro & Odd Rune Straume, 2016. "Are cooperatives more productive than investor-owned firms? Cross-industry evidence from Portugal," NIPE Working Papers 9/2016, NIPE - Universidade do Minho.