Report NEP-HME-2016-05-08This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kazuhiro Kurose & Naoki Yoshihara, 2016. "The Heckscher-Ohlin-Samuelson model and the Cambridge capital controversies," Working Papers SDES-2016-4, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Apr 2016.
- Mariana Mazzucato & Caetano C.R. Penna, 2014. "Beyond Market Failures: The Market Creating and Shaping Roles of State Investment Banks," Working Papers Series 7, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Lambrecht, Isabel, 2016. "â€œAs a husband I will love, lead, and provide:â€ Gendered access to land in Ghana:," IFPRI discussion papers 1514, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Sneyers, Astrid & Vandeplas, Anneleen, 2015. "A Gender Gap in Agricultural Productivity? Evidence from the Dairy Sector in India," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 212062, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Luis Miguel Rodrigo, 2013. "Habitus políticos en la región de Antofagasta. Una propuesta metodológica," Documentos de Trabajo en Economia y Ciencia Regional 66, Universidad Catolica del Norte, Chile, Department of Economics, revised Apr 2015.
- KATO Takao & KODAMA Naomi, 2016. "Corporate Social Responsibility and Gender Diversity in the Workplace: Evidence from Japan," Discussion papers 16063, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- HONDA Yuki, 2016. "Married Women's Attitudes toward Gender Role and Work and Their Influence on Children: Analysis of 2014 "Empowerment of Women" data (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 16042, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Acklie, Paige & Popp, Jennie, 2016. "Then and Now: Ten Years of Arkansas Women in Agriculture," 2016 Annual Meeting, February 6-9, 2016, San Antonio, Texas 229975, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Ugo Mattei & Alessandra Quarta, 2015. "Right to the City or Urban Commoning? Thoughts on the Generative Transformation of Property Law," IUC Research Commons 2-15, International University College of Turin.
- Alberto Paloni & John Ebireri, 2016. "Bank development and a lower degree of sophistication and diversification of developing countries’ exports," Working Papers 2016_10, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.