Report NEP-HME-2015-07-18This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Anttiroiko, Ari-Veikko, 2015. "Networks in Manuel Castells’ theory of the network society," MPRA Paper 65617, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Anderaos de Araujo, Fabio, 2015. "Sraffa and the Labour Theory of Value - a note," MPRA Paper 65557, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 12 Jul 2015.
- Aydoğuş, Osman & Deger, Cagacan & Tunalı Çalışkan, Elif & Gürel Günal, Gülçin, 2015. "Regional Input-Output Analysis of A Mega-Event: Possible Impact of EXPO on Izmir Economy," MPRA Paper 65547, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sauerland, Dirk, 2015. "Germany's social market economy: A blueprint for Latin American countries?," Wittener Diskussionspapiere zu alten und neuen Fragen der Wirtschaftswissenschaft 32/2015, Witten/Herdecke University, Faculty of Management and Economics.
- Marit Hinnosaar, 2015. "Gender Inequality in New Media: Evidence from Wikipedia," Carlo Alberto Notebooks 411, Collegio Carlo Alberto.
- Jakobsson, Niklas & Kotsadam, Andreas, 2015. "The Economics of Trafficking for Sexual Exploitation," Memorandum 07/2015, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Matteo G. Richiardi, 2015. "The future of agent-based modelling," LABORatorio R. Revelli Working Papers Series 141, LABORatorio R. Revelli, Centre for Employment Studies.
- Shani Orgad & Sara De Benedictis, 2015. "The 'stay-at-home' mother, postfeminism and neoliberalism: content analysis of UK news coverage," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 62626, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Kieran, Caitlin & Sproule, Kathryn & Doss, Cheryl & Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Kim, Sung Mi, 2015. "Examining gender inequalities in land rights indicators in Asia:," IFPRI discussion papers 1429, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Piero Pasotti & Alessandro Vercelli, 2015. "Kindleberger and Financial Crises," Working papers wpaper104, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Johnson, Nancy L. & Kovarik, Chiara & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela & Njuki, Jemimah & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 2015. "Gender, assets, and agricultural development: Lessons from eight projects:," IFPRI discussion papers 1436, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Malcolm Sawyer, 2015. "Financialisation, financial structures, economic performance and employment," Working papers wpaper93, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Sergio Lagoa & Abdul Suleman, 2014. "Types of financial institution and their supply of financial services: the case of microfinance in Europe," Working papers wpaper72, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Ross Richardson & Matteo Richiardi & Michael Wolfson, 2015. "We ran one billion agents. Scaling in simulation models," Economics Papers 2015-W05, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford.
- Baggio, Rodolfo, 2015. "Looking into the future of complex dynamic systems," MPRA Paper 65549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Marco Boffo, 2015. "Avoided “act of vandalism” or “missed opportunity”? Two alternative accounts of the European Financial Transactions Tax proposal," Working papers wpaper94, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- de Grauwe, Paul & Gerba, Eddie, 2015. "Stock market cycles and supply side dynamics," FinMaP-Working Papers 45, Collaborative EU Project FinMaP - Financial Distortions and Macroeconomic Performance: Expectations, Constraints and Interaction of Agents.