Report NEP-HME-2015-05-02This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:ilo:ilowps:487627 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Indrajit Roy, 2015. "Class politics and social protection: the implementation of India’s MGNREGA," Global Development Institute Working Paper Series esid-046-15, GDI, The University of Manchester.
- Dawisson Belém Lopes, 2015. "Polyarchies, Competitive Oligarchies, or Inclusive Hegemonies? 23 Global Intergovernmental Organizations Compared," GIGA Working Paper Series 265, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Natsuka Tokumaru & Hiroyuki Uni, 2015. "Fair Shares between Worker and Investor:Economic Experiments on Functional Income Distribution," Discussion papers e-15-002, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Sandro Pereira Silva, 2015. "A Agricultura Familiar E Suas Múltiplas Interações Com O Território: Uma Análise De Suas Características Multifuncionais E Pluriativas," Discussion Papers 2076, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Wim van Oorschot & Femke Roosma, 2015. "The social legitimacy of differently targeted benefits," ImPRovE Working Papers 15/11, Herman Deleeck Centre for Social Policy, University of Antwerp.
- Mukherjee, Sacchidananda & Rao, R. Kavita, 2015. "Estimation of Unaccounted Income Using Transport as a Universal Input: A Methodological Note," Working Papers 15/146, National Institute of Public Finance and Policy.
- Iwanek, Krzysztof, 2014. "The Political Economy of Hindu Nationalism: From V.D. Savarkar to Narendra Modi," MPRA Paper 63776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bernardo Alves Furtado & Patrícia Alessandra Morita Sakowski & Marina Haddad Tóvolli, 2015. "A Complexity Approach for Public Policies," Discussion Papers 0205, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- Sofia Amaral, 2015. "Do Improved Property Rights Decrease Violence Against Women in India?," Discussion Papers 15-10, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Ai-Thu Dang, 2015. "Eyes wide shut: John Rawls's silence on racial justice," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 15030, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Clemens, Michael A., 2015. "The Meaning of Failed Replications: A Review and Proposal," IZA Discussion Papers 9000, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).