Report NEP-HME-2014-12-19This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Green, Mitchell, 2014. "Electrification in the Pacific Northwest and Problem of Embeddedness," MPRA Paper 59874, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimo Folador & Angela Greco & Gaetano Citro & Maurizio Benedetti, 2014. "Economia civile: fondamenti storici e buone pratiche attuali. Il caso "ospedale regionale di Locarno"," LIUC Papers in Ethics, Law and Economics 275, Cattaneo University (LIUC).
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00840770 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Stan Metcalfe, 2014. "George Shackle and The Schumpeterian Legacy," Graz Economics Papers 2014-08, University of Graz, Department of Economics.
- Montfort Mlachila & Rene Tapsoba & Sampawende J Tapsoba, 2014. "A Quality of Growth Index for Developing Countries; A Proposal," IMF Working Papers 14/172, International Monetary Fund.
- Buvinic, Mayra & Furst-Nichols, Rebecca, 2014. "Promoting women's economic empowerment : what works ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7087, The World Bank.
- Aisa, Rosa & Larramona, Gemma, 2014. "Labour market outcomes in the Roma population of Spain," MPRA Paper 59866, University Library of Munich, Germany.