Report NEP-HME-2014-11-07This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alessandro Vercelli, 2014. "Implications of different understandings of financial crises for divergent conclusions on the connections between finance and sustainability," Working papers wpaper46, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Sylvaine Poret, 2014. "Corporate-NGO partnerships in CSR activities: why and how?," Working Papers 2014-04, Alimentation et Sciences Sociales.
- de Melo, Jaime & Vijil, Mariana, 2014. "The critical mass approach to achieve a deal on green goods and services : what is on the table? how much to expect ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7061, The World Bank.
- Olivier Brette & Thomas Buhler & Nathalie Lazaric & Kevin Maréchal, 2014. "Reconsidering the nature and effects of habits in urban transportation behavior," Post-Print halshs-01070028, HAL.
- Joachim Wagner, 2014. "A note on the granular nature of imports in German manufacturing industries," Working Paper Series in Economics 312, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- Antonio Falato & Jae W. Sim, 2014. "Why Do Innovative Firms Hold So Much Cash? Evidence from Changes in State R&D Tax Credits," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2014-72, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), revised 21 May 2014.
- Fatih Guvenen & Greg Kaplan & Jae Song, 2014. "The Glass Ceiling and the Paper Floor: Gender Differences among Top Earners, 1981–2012," Working Papers 716, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis, revised 22 Oct 2014.
- Jeff E. Biddle, 2014. "The Genealogy of the Labor Hoarding Concept," Center for the History of Political Economy Working Paper Series 2014-13, Center for the History of Political Economy.
- Miles Parker, 2014. "How much of what New Zealanders consume is imported? Estimates from input-output tables," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Analytical Notes series AN2014/05, Reserve Bank of New Zealand.
- Tindara Addabbo & Marco Centra & Maurizio Curtarelli & Marco Fuscaldo & Valentina Gualtieri, 2013. "The quality of work dimensions. Results of a multivariate analysis from the Third Isfol Survey on Quality of work in Italy," Department of Economics (DEMB) 0017, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Department of Economics "Marco Biagi".
- Jean-Luc Gaffard, 2014. "Capital, richesse et croissance: de la recherche empirique aux éclairages théoriques," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-28, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Susana Santos, 2014. "Studying the informal aspects of the activity of countries with Social Accounting and Socio- Demographic Matrices," Working Papers Department of Economics 2014/17, ISEG - Lisbon School of Economics and Management, Department of Economics, Universidade de Lisboa.
- Partha Dasgupta & Dale Southerton & Alistair Ulph & David Ulph, 2014. "Consumer Behaviour in a Social Context: Implications for Environmental Policy," Discussion Paper Series, School of Economics and Finance 201407, School of Economics and Finance, University of St Andrews.
- Rolf Aaberge & Andrea Brandolini, 2014. "Multidimensional poverty and inequality," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 976, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Michel LELART, 2014. "De la finance éthique à l'éthique dans la finance," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 407, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Malapit, Hazel J. & Quisumbing, Agnes R., 2014. "What dimensions of womenâ€™s empowerment in agriculture matter for nutrition-related practices and outcomes in Ghana?:," IFPRI discussion papers 1367, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).