Report NEP-HME-2014-08-02This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo DâIppoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Du Caju, Philip & Kosma, Theodora & Lawless, Martina & Messina, Julian & Room, Tairi, 2014. "Why firms avoid cutting wages : survey evidence from European firms," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6976, The World Bank.
- Anaïs Périlleux & Ariane Szafarz, 2014. "Women Leaders and Social Performance: Evidence from Financial Cooperatives in Senegal," Working Papers CEB 14-016, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Tom Kauko, 2014. "Innovation in real estate and evolutionary agendas," ERES eres2014_15, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Ilir Nase, 2013. "A Model for Integrating Institutional Analysis with Mainstream Economics in Quality-Led Property Development," ERES eres2013_111, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Karin Staffansso Pauli, 2013. "Gender Representation in the Real Estate Industry," ERES eres2013_125, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Sedlarski, Teodor, 2014.
"Социалнопсихологически Аспекти На Пазарната Размяна В Институционалната Икономика
[Socio-Psychological Aspects Of Market Exchange In Institutional Economics]," MPRA Paper 54246, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:cep:sticas:/182 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Hugo E. A. da Gama Cerqueira, 2014. "Da MEGA à MEGA2: breve história da edição crítica das obras de Karl Marx," Textos para Discussão Cedeplar-UFMG 506, Cedeplar, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais.
- Felix Meier zu Selhausen & Jacob Weisdorf, 2014. "A Colonial Legacy of African Gender Inequality? Evidence from Christian Kampala, 1895-2011," Working Papers 0060, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Elise van Nederveen Meerkerk, 2014. "Grammar of difference? Labour policies and social norms on work and gender in the Netherlands and the Netherlands Indies, ca. 1800-1940," Working Papers 0058, Utrecht University, Centre for Global Economic History.
- Item repec:arz:wpaper:eres2014_165 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Milanovic, Branko, 2014. "The return of"patrimonial capitalism": review of Thomas Piketty's capital in the 21st century," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6974, The World Bank.
- Meijers H. & Nomaler Z.O. & Verspagen B., 2014. "Demand, credit and macroeconomic dynamics: A microsimulation model," MERIT Working Papers 047, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Giovanna d’Adda & Donja Darai & Roberto A. Weber, 2014. "Do leaders affect ethical conduct?," ECON - Working Papers 167, Department of Economics - University of Zurich.
- Philip W. Koppels & Fleur van der Erve, 2013. "Why Act 'Green'?," ERES eres2013_175, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Kanbur, Ravi & Ronconi, Lucas & Wedenoja, Leigh, 2013. "Labor Law Violations in Chile," Working Papers 180090, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.