Report NEP-HME-2014-04-05This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Carlo D'Ippoliti issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HME
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philip Du Caju & Theodora Kosma & Martina Lawless & Julian Messina & Tairi Room, 2014. "Why firms avoid cutting wages: survey evidence from European firms," Working Papers 173, Bank of Greece.
- Todorova, Zdravka, 2014. "From Monetary Theory of Production to Culture-Nature Life Process:Feminist-Institutional Elaborations of Social Provisioning," MPRA Paper 54681, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:hal:gemwpa:hal-00963539 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ambrosino, Angela, 2009. "Institutions as game theory outcomes: toward a cognitive-experimental inquiry," MPRA Paper 42752, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2013.
- Item repec:esx:essedp:749 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olivier Brette & Thomas Buhler & Nathalie Lazaric & Kevin Marechal, 2014. "Reconsidering the Nature and Effects of Habits in Urban Transportation Behaviour," GREDEG Working Papers 2014-10, Groupe de REcherche en Droit, Economie, Gestion (GREDEG CNRS), Université Côte d'Azur, France.
- Trejo Mendez, P., 2014. "Juventud Sin Futuro," ISS Working Papers - General Series 50780, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Frolov, Daniil & Shulimova, Anna, 2014. "The Institutionalization of Socio-Responsible Business: Global Trends and Regional Features," MPRA Paper 54963, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oberemko, Oleg A. & Moskovskaya, Alexandra A. & Chernyshova, Marina V., 2013. "Dependent and Independent social enterprises: a comparative study of organizations in international perspective," MPRA Paper 54893, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/12958 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ermanno Tortia & Martha Knox Haly & Anthony Jensen, 2014. "Workers' propensity to cooperate with colleagues and the general population: a comparison based on a field experiment," Econometica Working Papers wp52, Econometica.
- Savath, Vivien & Fletschner, Diana & Peterman, Amber & Santos, Florence, 2014. "Land, assets, and livelihoods: Gendered analysis of evidence from Odisha State in India:," IFPRI discussion papers 1323, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Belloc, Filippo, 2013. "Innovation in State-owned Enterprises: Reconsidering the Conventional Wisdom," MPRA Paper 54748, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 01 Mar 2014.
- Quisumbing, Agnes R. & Rubin, Deborah & Manfre, Cristina & Waithanji, Elizabeth & van den Bold, Mara & Olney, Deanna K. & Meinzen-Dick, Ruth Suseela, 2014. "Closing the gender asset gap: Learning from value chain development in Africa and Asia:," IFPRI discussion papers 1321, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Frolov, Daniil & Lavrentyeva, Anna, 2014. "Metaphors and Analogies in Institutional Economic Theory," MPRA Paper 55011, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Virginia Maestri, 2013. "GINI Policy Paper 2: A supplementary measure of income poverty including housing: advantages and risks, measurement challenges and policy implications," GINI Policy Papers 2, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Guillaume Allègre & Xavier Timbeau, 2014. "La critique du capital au XXIe siècle: à la recherche des fondements macroéconomiques des inégalités," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2014-06, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Rowe, James K & Carroll, Myles, 2014. "Reform or Radicalism: Left Social Movements from the Battle of Seattle to Occupy Wall Street," Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, Working Paper Series qt4pw6j9s1, Center for Global, International and Regional Studies, UC Santa Cruz.
- de Brauw, Alan, 2014. "Gender, control, and crop choice in northern Mozambique:," IFPRI discussion papers 1333, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Clerc, L. & Gabrieli, S. & Kern, S. & El Omari, Y., 2014. "Monitoring the European CDS Market through Networks: Implications for Contagion Risks," Working papers 477, Banque de France.
- Bogliacino, F., 2013. "GINI Policy Paper 1: The inequality content of some of the Europe 2020 flagships," GINI Policy Papers 1, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.
- Abigail Mcknight, 2013. "GINI Policy Paper 4: Measuring material deprivation over the economic crisis: Does a re-evaluation of ‘need’ affect measures of material deprivation?," GINI Policy Papers 4, AIAS, Amsterdam Institute for Advanced Labour Studies.