Report NEP-HME-2013-11-29This is the archive for NEP-HME, a report on new working papers in the area of Heterodox Microeconomics. Frederic S. Lee issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kakarot-Handtke, Egmont, 2013. "Debunking Squared," MPRA Paper 51659, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Arias Ortiz, Elena & Crespi, Gustavo & Tacsir, Ezequiel & Vargas, Fernando & Zuniga, Pluvia, 2013. "Innovation for economic performance: The case of Latin American firms," MERIT Working Papers 028, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Nadezhda Lebedeva & Ekaterina Osipova & Liubov Cherkasova, 2013. "Values and Social Capital as Predictors of Attitudes towards Innovation," HSE Working papers WP BRP 10/SOC/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Sergey Solntsev, 2013. "Senior management labor market: from economic growth to crisis. The case of Russia," HSE Working papers WP BRP 10/MAN/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Olivier Godechot & Claudia Senik, 2013. "Wage Comparisons in and out of the Firm. Evidence from a Matched Employer-Employee French Database," PSE Working Papers halshs-00907268, HAL.
- Kai D. Schmid & Moritz Drechsel-Grau, 2013. "Habits and Envy: What Drives the Consumption Behavior of U.S. Households? Evidence from PSID, 1999-2009," IMK Working Paper 123-2013, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Fabio Petri, 2013. "Neglected implications of neoclassical capital-labour substitution for investment theory:another criticism of Say's Law," Department of Economics University of Siena 687, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Irina Shilnikova, 2013. "Evolution of labour motivation for textile workers in soviet Russia (1918-1929): a microanalysis of archival data," HSE Working papers WP BRP 23/HUM/2013, National Research University Higher School of Economics.
- Alberto Baccini & Leonardo Marroni, 2013. "In the shadow of the interlocking directorates regulation. A comparative case study," Department of Economics University of Siena 683, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Rebecca Mendelsohn & Allan Fels, 2013. "Australiaâ€™s Foreign Investment Review Board and the Regulation of Chinese Investment," EABER Working Papers 23753, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.